The Law list at Macmillan International Higher Education is home to successful textbooks providing cutting edge legal insights and content for courses, written by acclaimed authors.
The Law Masters series has been in existence for over 25 years, offering clear, concise and authoritative guides to the main undergraduate subjects. The Great Debates series is designed to introduce readers to the more advanced concepts, providing a cutting edge for students who are looking to excel. The Core Statutes series is produced annually, providing reliable and comprehensive statutory materials, at a reasonable price. The list also includes a wide range of respected individual titles covering areas from Land Law to Public Law to Law Clinics.
- Core Statutes on Public Law & Civil Liberties 2019-20 Rhona Smith, Eimear Spain, Richard Glancey
- Core Statutes on Company Law 2019-20 Cowan Ervine
- Core Statutes on Family Law 2019-20 Frances Burton
- Core Statutes on Intellectual Property 2019-20 Margaret Dowie-Whybrow
- Core Statutes on Commercial & Consumer Law 2019-20 Graham Stephenson
- Core Statutes on Employment Law 2019-20 Rachel Horton
- Core Statutes on Property Law 2019-20 Peter Luther, Alan Moran
- Core Statutes on Criminal Law 2019-20 Kate Cook, Mark James
- Core Statutes on Criminal Justice & Sentencing 2019-20 Martin Wasik
- Core Statutes on Evidence 2019-20 Jonathan McGahan
Popular Titles in Law
- Land Law Mark Davys
- Contract Law Ewan McKendrick
- Great Debates in Gender and Law Rosemary Auchmuty
- Great Debates in Contract Law Jonathan Morgan
- Core Statutes on Criminal Law 2018-19 Kate Cook, Mark James
- Making Sense of Land Law April Stroud
- The Law of Capital Markets in the EU Konstantinos Sergakis
Digital Products for Law
Increase in-class engagement with the leading classroom response system.
Series in Law
Editorial Contacts for Law
Luke has worked in publishing for 15 years and has commissioned best-selling textbooks across a range of topics from Consumer Rights, Social Work, Mental Health and Psychotherapy. He joined Macmillan International Higher Education in April 2017 having spent several years as a Senior Editor at SAGE Publishing, primarily focused on the Psychology list. Luke now publishes textbooks in Psychology and Law and is particularly interested in hearing from authors with a strong research profile and who want to communicate their ideas to the widest possible audience. Particular highlights of Luke’s publishing career including reviewing restaurants for the Which? Good Food Guide and compiling the yearly quiz for Bloomsbury’s Whitaker’s Almanack.
Senior Commissioning Editor
Jon has a background in business, management, financial and legal publishing. He joined Macmillan International Higher Education in May 2018 from LexisNexis, where he had been commissioning banking, financial services and corporate legal content for a wide variety of formats. Jon commissions textbooks and learning resources in Economics, Accounting, Finance and Law, spanning first year undergraduate to Master’s level. If you have an idea for a textbook, please do get in touch.