The Law list at Macmillan International Higher Education is home to successful textbooks providing cutting edge legal insights and content for courses, written by acclaimed authors.
The Law Masters series has been in existence for over 25 years, offering clear, concise and authoritative guides to the main undergraduate subjects. The Great Debates series is designed to introduce readers to the more advanced concepts, providing a cutting edge for students who are looking to excel. The Core Statutes series is produced annually, providing reliable and comprehensive statutory materials, at a reasonable price. The list also includes a wide range of respected individual titles covering areas from Land Law to Public Law to Law Clinics.
- Core Statutes on Family Law 2019-20 Frances Burton
- Core Statutes on Commercial & Consumer Law 2019-20 Graham Stephenson
- Core EU Legislation 2019-20 Paul Drury
- Core Statutes on Public Law & Civil Liberties 2019-20 Rhona Smith, Eimear Spain, Richard Glancey
- Core Statutes on Intellectual Property 2019-20 Margaret Dowie-Whybrow
- Core Statutes on Criminal Law 2019-20 Kate Cook, Mark James
- Core Documents on European and International Human Rights 2019-20 Rhona Smith
- Core Statutes on Company Law 2019-20 Cowan Ervine
- Core Statutes on Employment Law 2019-20 Rachel Horton
- Core Statutes on Property Law 2019-20 Peter Luther, Alan Moran
Popular Titles in Law
Digital Products for Law
Increase in-class engagement with the leading classroom response system.
Series in Law
Editorial Contacts for Law
If you have any ideas for writing a textbook, we would love to hear from you. We always enjoy the opportunity to discuss new publishing projects, and hope to meet you at a conference or on campus this year.
Senior Commissioning Editor
Jon has a background in business, management, financial and legal publishing. He joined Macmillan International Higher Education in May 2018 from LexisNexis, where he had been commissioning banking, financial services and corporate legal content for a wide variety of formats. Jon commissions textbooks and learning resources in Economics, Accounting, Finance and Law, spanning first year undergraduate to Master’s level. If you have an idea for a textbook, please do get in touch.