From biochemistry to plant science, genetics to conservation biology, our books introduce and explore the latest topics in scientific discovery. Written by leading authors, our books have been selling edition after best-selling edition for over thirty years.
Popular Titles in Life Sciences
- Phylogenomics Christoph Bleidorn
- The Sea Floor Eugen Seibold, Wolfgang Berger
- Introduction to Nonparametric Statistics for the Biological Sciences Using R Thomas W. MacFarland, Jan M. Yates
- Evolutionary Thinking in Medicine Alexandra Alvergne, Crispin Jenkinson, Charlotte Faurie
- Intermediate Physics for Medicine and Biology Russell K. Hobbie, Bradley J. Roth
- Developmental Neurobiology Mahendra S. Rao, Marcus Jacobson
Digital Products for Life Sciences
Contacts in Life Sciences
Senior Marketing Manager
Kim is responsible for marketing the STEM list at Macmillan International Higher Education, including Life Sciences. She manages all of our Science imprints and looks to increase the global audience of our textbooks and online resources.
Amy SuratiaMarketing Executive