From biochemistry to plant science, genetics to conservation biology, our books from W. H. Freeman introduce and explore the latest topics in scientific discovery. Written by leading authors such as Harvey Lodish and David Sadava, our books have been selling edition after best-selling edition for over thirty years.
Popular Titles in Life Sciences
- Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry David L. Nelson, Michael Cox
- Genetics Benjamin Pierce
- Biology: How Life Works James Morris, Daniel Hartl, Andrew Knoll, Robert Lue, Melissa Michael, Andrew Berry, Andrew Biewener, Brian Farrell, Noel Michele Holbrook, Elena Lozovsky, Jean Heitz, John Merrill, Randall Phillis, Debra Pires
- Life: The Science of Biology David Sadava, David Hillis, H Heller
- Molecular Cell Biology Harvey Lodish, Arnold Berk, Chris A. Kaiser, Angelika Amon, Hidde Ploegh, Anthony Bretscher, Monty Krieger, Kelsey C. Martin
- An Introduction to Genetic Analysis plus LaunchPad Sean B. Carroll, John Doebley, Anthony J.F. Griffiths, Susan R. Wessler
- Evolution Carl Zimmer
- The Analysis of Biological Data Michael C. Whitlock, Dolph Schluter
- Plant Physiology, Development and Metabolism Satish C Bhatla, Manju A. Lal
Digital Products for Life Sciences
Life Sciences authors
Contacts in Life Sciences
Senior Marketing Manager
Kim is responsible for marketing the STEM list at Macmillan International Higher Education, including Life Sciences. She manages all of our Science imprints and looks to increase the global audience of our textbooks and online resources.