Literature and Creative Writing
Exploring everything from medieval to contemporary fiction, and children’s literature to creative writing, our innovative collection covers cultural, theoretical and interdisciplinary approaches.
- American Drama Jacqueline Foertsch
- The Instinctive Screenplay Sam North
- A Writer's Craft Kendall Dunkelberg
- How to Write A Short Story (And Think About It) Robert Graham
- Robert Browning: The Poems John Blades
- The Plays of Harold Pinter Andrew Wyllie, C. Rees
- American Poetry since 1945 Eleanor Spencer-Regan
- The Portable Poetry Workshop Nigel McLoughlin
- Playing With Words Shelley Davidow, Paul Williams
Editorial Contacts for Literature
Rachel Bridgewater is responsible for our Literature and Creative Writing list, working on subjects ranging from Shakespeare to children’s literature to creative writing. If you are interested in writing for the list, she would be very happy to hear from you.
02074 185 838