Nursing and Health
Our publishing includes practical guides, agenda-setting analyses and core introductory textbooks. We aim to keep up with the latest developments and key issues in in the field, providing insightful approaches to nursing, midwifery, health studies and beyond.
- The Ethics of Everyday Health and Care Julie Wintrup
- Reablement Services in Health and Social Care Valerie Ebrahimi, Hazel Chapman
- Advanced Nursing Practice Thomas David Barton, Douglas Allan
- Mental Health Christine Hutchison, Neil Hickman
- Learning in Practice for Nursing Students Jessica Mills, Darren Brand
- Living With Dementia Lars-Christer Hydén, Eleonor Antelius
- Feminist Theories and Concepts in Healthcare Kay Aranda
- Revisiting Waterbirth Dianne Garland
- Beyond the Risk Paradigm in Mental Health Policy and Practice Sonya Stanford, Elaine Sharland, Nina Rovinelli Heller, Joanne Warner
Editorial Contacts for Nursing And Health
Peter is responsible for the commissioning, management, and overall strategy for the Social Work, Nursing & Health, and Counselling portfolios. He has over fifteen years’ of editorial experience and has worked across a number of subject areas.
02074 185 743