Nursing and Health
Our publishing includes practical guides, agenda-setting analyses and core introductory textbooks. We aim to keep up with the latest developments and key issues in in the field, providing insightful approaches to nursing, midwifery, health studies and beyond.
- Revisiting Negative Symptoms Hilary Mairs
- Revisiting Waterbirth Dianne Garland
- Feminist Theories and Concepts in Healthcare Kay Aranda
- Living With Dementia Lars-Christer Hydén, Eleonor Antelius
- Learning in Practice for Nursing Students Jessica Mills, Darren Brand
- Critical Issues in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Sarah Campbell, Dinah Morley, Roger Catchpole
- Care of Vulnerable Older People Paul Buka, Madalene Pereira, Monica Davis
- Migration, Illness and Healthcare Jenny Altschuler
- Compassion in Nursing Alistair Hewison, Yvonne Sawbridge
Editorial Contacts for Nursing And Health
Peter is responsible for the commissioning, management, and overall strategy for the Social Work, Nursing & Health, and Counselling portfolios. He has over fifteen years’ of editorial experience and has worked across a number of subject areas.
02074 185 743
Rita Ondarra Capdevila
02074 185 509