Nursing and Health
Our publishing includes practical guides, agenda-setting analyses and core introductory textbooks. We aim to keep up with the latest developments and key issues in in the field, providing insightful approaches to nursing, midwifery, health studies and beyond.
- The Medicalisation of Everyday Life Barbara Fawcett, Zita Weber, Helen Bannister
- Supervision for Mental Health Care Paul Cassedy, Maureen Anderson
- Ethics, Law and Health Care Fiona McDonald, Shih-Ning Then
- Working with People with Learning Disabilities Victoria Jones, Mark Haydon-Laurelut
- Health Care and Indigenous Australians Kerry Taylor, Pauline Thompson Guerin
- Working with People Affected by Eating Disorders Jean Morrissey, Kielty Oberlin
- Public Health Glenn Laverack
- Writing for Nursing and Midwifery Students Julio Gimenez
- Ethics From the Ground Up Julie Wintrup, Hazel Biggs, Tula Brannelly, Angela Fenwick, Roger Ingham
Editorial Contacts for Nursing And Health
Peter is responsible for the commissioning, management, and overall strategy for the Social Work, Nursing & Health, and Counselling portfolios. He has over fifteen years’ of editorial experience and has worked across a number of subject areas.
02074 185 743