A breathtaking example of academic responsiveness to world events...- The LSE Review of Books on Helen Lenskyj’s recent Palgrave Pivot, Sexual Diversity and the Sochi 2014 Olympics
Would you like to publish your research at its natural length?
Palgrave Pivot has enabled authors to publish at lengths of between 25,000 and 50,000 words - longer than a journal article, but shorter than a monograph, taking advantage of a swift and flexible publication process to dramatically reduce publication times.
By publishing new research quickly and maintaining high editorial standards, our authors' research is given the opportunity to have a great impact.
Publishing across the Humanities, the Social Sciences and Business, Palgrave Pivot is extremely proud to be at the forefront of this evolution in digital publishing.
Why publish with Palgrave Pivot?
- Speed: accepted manuscripts published within 12 weeks
- Flexibility: publish at lengths between the journal article and conventional monograph
- Peer review: all titles are subject to rigorous peer review
- Wide dissemination: all titles are available as digital collections, ebooks and in hardback
Find Out More
- Why Publish With Us?Advice, guidelines, and views from our authors and editors...
- View from EditorialBlog post by Jen McCall – Global Head of Humanities, Scholarly Division and Publisher, Theatre & Performance at Palgrave Macmillan, on the story of our short-form monograph
#AcBookWeekFollow the journey of our Palgrave Pivot, 'The Academic Book of the Future', as we countdown to Academic Book Week
- News and ViewsOpinion pieces from our authors and editors on our Palgrave Pivot format...