Are you going to university for the first time, or heading back after a summer away?
Make sure you have everything you need to study Psychology. From textbooks to study guides, we have everything you need to make your move to university as seamless as possible.
We work with world-renowned authors to produce ground-breaking textbooks. We also distribute a wide range of textbooks from Worth Publishers, ensuring our Psychology list has all levels of study covered in this evolving discipline.
Essential Psychology books for your first year
Prepare for your second and third year
- Social Psychology Robbie Sutton, Karen Douglas
- Forensic Psychology James McGuire, Simon Duff
- An Introduction to Brain and Behavior Bryan Kolb, Ian Whishaw, G Campbell Teskey
- SPSS for Psychologists Nicola Brace, Rosemary Snelgar, Richard Kemp
- Learning and Memory Mark A. Gluck, Eduardo Mercado, Catherine E. Myers
- Psychology in Crisis Brian Hughes
- Abnormal Psychology Jonathan D. Raskin
- Fundamentals of Abnormal Psychology Ronald J. Comer
- Development through Adulthood Oliver Robinson
- Community Psychology Manuel Riemer, Stephanie M. Reich, Scotney D. Evans, Geoffrey Nelson, Isaac Prilleltensky
- Social Psychology and Everyday Life Darrin Hodgetts, Ottilie Stolte, Christopher Sonn, Neil Drew, Stuart Carr, Linda Waimarie Nikora
- The Developing Person Through the Life Span Kathleen Berger
- Psychology in Everyday Life David G. Myers, C Nathan DeWall
- Cognitive Psychology and Its Implications John R. Anderson
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology Paul Levy
Digital Products for Psychology
Editorial Contacts for Psychology
Luke has worked in publishing for 15 years and has commissioned bestselling textbooks across a range of topics from Consumer Rights, Social Work, Mental Health and Psychotherapy. He joined Macmillan in April 2017 having spent several years as a Senior Editor at SAGE Publishing, primarily focused on the Psychology list. Luke now publishes textbooks in Psychology and Law and is particularly interested in hearing from authors with a strong research profile and who want to communicate their ideas to the widest possible audience. Particular highlights of Luke's publishing career including reviewing restaurants for the Which? Good Food Guide and compiling the yearly quiz for Bloomsbury's Whitaker's Almanack.
02074 185 517