We'll refund your online purchase if you:
- Return new books, unopened CDs, or cassettes in their original condition
- Include your packing slip or invoice
- Return within 30 days of the shipment date listed on your packing slip
Please ship all returns, by traceable means, with the original packing slip or invoice, to:
Returns Department 20G1761
201 Ingram Blvd.
Roseburg, OR 97470-7148
- Original shipment charges are not refundable. You are responsible for all costs associated with return shipment
- Returns made to Macmillan will be refunded in the form of the original payment method
- We cannot issue refunds and will NOT return product for items returned to us more than 30 days after shipment date
- Due to the digital nature of the product, we cannot accept ebook returns
- We are unable to exchange items
- The return procedure above applies only to those items purchased from Macmillan. It does not apply to books bought at another bookseller, online, or retail store
- We cannot be responsible for packages lost during return. Therefore, we highly recommend that your return be sent as an insured package
- The credit for your return will be applied to the credit card used to make the purchase. It may take up to two credit card billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement
Defective, Damaged or Misshipped Items
You will receive a refund for the item(s) and shipping and handling costs for defective, damaged or misshipped items. For all other items, shipping and handling costs cannot be refunded. (Note: Return shipping cost refunds are calculated using the lowest cost shipping method. Items returned via expedited shipping methods will only be refunded an amount equal to the lowest cost shipping method).
Still have questions? Please contact us.