Dedicated Client Success Specialist
A key factor that sets Sapling Learning apart from other online homework systems is our commitment to lecturer support and platform ease of use. We match lecturers with a Sapling Client Success Specialist (formally known as a Tech TA) — a Ph.D. or master’s-level subject expert — who provides collaboration, software expertise, and consulting to tailor each course to fit your teaching goals and student needs.
Client Success Specialist Support Services
- Provide personalised, one-on-one course set-up and Sapling Learning system orientation.
- Customise assignments by editing our existing questions or developing new questions that tailor assignments to the syllabus.
- Choose point values and grading policies to achieve educational goals.
- Provide training on use of Sapling Learning’s site and customisation tools.
- Resolve any issues that may arise with the software or online assignments so instructors spend less time managing technology and more time with their students.
We think you’ll love working with your Client Success Specialist:
See what educators say about Sapling Learning Client Success Specialists:
"My Tech TA is the best of the best. He provided consistently excellent, fast help and advice. His experience with my discipline was invaluable. He knows the [Sapling Learning] product like the back of his hand. My Tech TA was there for me whenever I picked up the phone, every time!"
- Professor Mark Lundin, College of DuPage
"My Tech TA was very helpful and always responded very quickly to my emails. I was originally sceptical about letting someone else select questions for my course, but she did a wonderful job setting up the assignments."
- Professor Kelly Gallagher, State University of New York at Oneonta
"I think having my Tech TA is the best part in my Sapling experience. She is very prompt and pays great attention to details in solving problems."
- Professor Heeyoung Tai, Miami University (Oxford, OH)
Schedule a demonstration of Sapling Learning today.