Sapling Plus for Lehninger
With the new 7th edition of Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry, W.H. Freeman and Sapling Learning have teamed up to provide the book’s richest, most completely integrated text/media learning experience yet, through an extraordinary new online resource: SaplingPlus.
Created and supported by educators, Sapling Learning's instructional online homework drives student success and saves educators time. Every problem contains hints, answer-specific feedback, and solutions to ensure that students find the help they need. With Sapling, every problem counts.
This comprehensive and robust online platform combines the innovative high quality teaching and learning features with Sapling Learning’s acclaimed online homework for biochemistry:
Take a tour of Sapling Plus
Sapling Online Homework
Proven effective at raising students’ comprehension and problem-solving skills and recently updated with hundreds of additional questions, Sapling Learning‘s innovative online homework for biochemistry offers:
- Immediate, Individualized Feedback
- Each student gets the guidance they need when they need it
- Efficient Course Management
- Automatic grading, tracking, and analytics helps instructors save time and tailor assignments to student needs
- Industry-Leading Peer-to-Peer Support
- Each instructor is paired with a Client Success Specialist—a fully trained PhD or Masters level colleague ready to help with everything from quizzes and assignments to syllabus planning and tech support
Plus superior interactive features for Lehinger Principles of Biochemistry
Students are provided with media designed to enhance their understanding of biochemical principles and improve their problem-solving ability, including:
- A fully interactive e-Book
- Interactive Metabolic Maps
- Living Graphs and Equations
- Case Studies
- Animated Mechanism Figures
- Animated Biochemical Techniques
- Molecular Structure Tutorials—now in JSmol
- Problem-Solving Videos
How it WorksSapling works in 3 simple steps!
Step 1 - Meet Your Customer Success Specialist
We match you with a Customer Success Specialist—a PhD or master's-level expert—to provide platform and course support throughout the semester.
Step 2 - Customize Your Course
Your Customer Success Specialist can help you tailor all aspects of your course—homework questions, grading and more–to meet your student learning goals.
Step 3 - Track Student Progress
Sapling Learning automatically tracks student progress and compiles performance analytics so you can identify and address specific student needs and save time during office hours.