Bespoke Study Skills eBook collections
Drive student success by providing your students with unlimited access to a bespoke study skills eBook collection!
Our collections offer:
- Unlimited access to the entire student body, anytime, anywhere - perfect for supporting remote or distance learners and widening participation initiatives
- A bespoke collection of titles - allowing you to meet your exact student needs
- Learning and accessibility features such as bookmarking, annotating, highlighting and read to speak - to engage students in their reading
- Analytics - so that you can monitor usage and engagement
- VLE/LMS Integration options and discoverabililty across the library catalogue - providing seamless access
- A simple pricing structure - there's a flat fee for a 10 book collection and set price for the Wellbeing and Pockets collections. Please ask your Macmillan Representative about discounts if you're a current Skills for Study subscriber
Find out more below!
Do your students need help with their writing? Perhaps they need support to develop their research skills? Do they need to improve their critical thinking, or perhaps referencing is proving tricky? Browse our full range of study skills titles and start thinking which 10 books would make a difference for your students.
Ace Your Exam
Academic Writing for International Students
How to Write Your Undergraduate Dissertation
Comprising 10 titles, our Wellbeing collection is made up of a range of titles, from Be Well, Learn Well which helps students understand how wellbeing and academic performance are interconnected to the very practical 50 Ways to Manage Stress, and the interactive and engaging The Reflective Journal through to our student cookbook, this collection has something that every student can benefit from!
Focus on Wellbeing:
Reading & Making Notes
Referencing & Understanding Plagiarism
Using Feedback to Boost Your Grades
View full series