The books in this series will provide information, advice and targeted guidance for students and graduates on key career development and employability issues. Information and advice is presented in an accessible, jargon-free style which gradually builds on previous knowledge and skills within a cumulative learning environment. Guidance is facilitated through a range of pedagogical techniques. The guidance-based structure of the series marks it out as being distinctive and apposite in today's difficult economic times.
All Books In this Series
- Graduate CVs and Covering Letters Jenny Keaveney, Bruce Woodcock
- Graduate Entrepreneurship Michael Tefula
- Excel at Graduate Interviews Bruce Woodcock
- How to Succeed at Assessment Centres Kathleen Houston, Eileen Cunningham
- Work Experience, Placements and Internships Steve Rook
- Social Media for Your Student and Graduate Job Search Marielle Kelly