Critical Perspectives on Work and Organisations
This series offers a range of titles examining the broad area of work and organization within a national and global arena. Each book in the series is written by leading experts and covers a topic chosen to appeal to students and academics. Originating out of the International Labour Process Conference, the series will be informative, topical and leading edge.
All Books In this Series
- Work Less, Live More? Chris Warhurst, Doris Ruth Eikhof, Axel Haunschild
- Participation and Democracy at Work Jeff Hyman, Paul Thopmspn, Bill Harley
- The Skills That Matter Chris Warhurst, Ewart Keep, Irena Grugulis
- Customer Service Andrew Sturdy, Irena Grugulis, Hugh Willmott
- Workplaces of the Future Paul Thopmspn, Chris Warhurst